Tyndale USA Company FAQs
Tyndale’s mission, “To provide an enjoyable uniform experience, by supplying increasingly personalized, coordinated and convenient flame resistant apparel solutions to leading corporations and their employees” means that you won’t spend unnecessary time or encounter frustration obtaining the clothing you need to stay safe on the job. You will be free to focus on your professional priorities.
Tyndale has built its strong industry reputation by providing Managed Apparel Services to companies with known flash fire, arc flash, and low visibility hazards. Tyndale specializes in service—offering both Tyndale-manufactured products and distributed products. Our services include:
- Our own line of FR clothing manufactured right here in the USA.
- A wide variety of garments from leading brands of FR clothing, vetted to conform to the most up-to-date quality and safety standards.
- Non-FR uniform apparel for companies with employees unexposed to hazards.
- A customized catalog and online ordering website featuring only the products that a company selects for its program.
- Onsite fittings, to minimize the hassle of returns and exchanges.
- Customized shipping, delivery, billing, and reporting features tailored to meet the specific needs of a company.
- Designated program management providing a single point of contact for all FR clothing program-related questions and concerns.
- US-based customer service, allowing employees to deal directly with Tyndale with questions. Onsite branding solutions, including FR embroidery and heat transfers, if needed.
Since our inception in 1981, Tyndale has been a trusted source in the industry on safety standards, test methods, products, and managed program solutions. Our unparalleled expertise is being continually enhanced through our active engagement in safety organizations and committees, including the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM), OSHA, the National Fire Protection Agency, (NFPA), and the National Safety Congress (NSC).
Tyndale counts many Fortune 500 companies as satisfied customers. In fact, our programs are an excellent option for large companies seeking to minimize the hassle and overhead costs of managing a uniform program internally.
It’s easy to receive updates from Tyndale with the latest company and industry news. Just go to our homepage and click “Tyndale Community” to connect with us today!
As a third-party certified Woman-owned business enterprise since 2007, Tyndale is proud of our status as a diverse supplier. Spending with diverse suppliers like Tyndale allow companies to better represent their customer base, drive competition in the marketplace by encouraging the growth of small businesses, and display the company’s interest in and commitment to bolstering economic growth in all communities.
Along with manufacturing our own Made in the USA line of FR clothing, Tyndale is a distributer of many leading FR brands. To see a list of some of our many partners, visit the Brands in Our Warehouse page. No matter the hazard and image requirements of your company, Tyndale’s vast selection of FR clothing will keep your workers comfortable and protected.
Tyndale offers one of the broadest selections of women’s FR clothing in the industry, including: shirts, pants, undergarments, and jackets. Continually focused on innovation and improvement, the cut, style, and sizing of our Tyndale-manufactured women’s clothing is regularly updated so that it fits true-to-size, similar to department store sizing. Check out our Products tab for just some of the many women’s products we offer, or call Customer Service to request a catalog.