We are proud to share the results of a recent survey Tyndale sponsored asking members of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) about their arc-rated and flame resistant (AR / FR) clothing programs. We wanted to learn more about their preferences regarding:
- Products: favorite brands, clothing options, key product attributes
- Services: favorite suppliers and key criteria for evaluating a supplier
A total of 166 professionals participated from industries requiring AR / FR protective clothing. Companies ranged in size from under 50 to over 1,000 employees. A combination of safety decision-makers and personnel who wear AR / FR clothing responded to the survey and answered questions about AR / FR products and services, company apparel programs, types of hazards, and purchasing decision rationale. When asked about the types of clothing programs their company uses, the results were split between uniform programs and full choice programs.
Product and Service Preferences – Key Takeaways
- Safety professionals rated Tyndale among the top 5 AR / FR clothing brands nationwide.
As a matter of fact, we ranked 4th among other big names in workwear, such as Carhartt, Bulwark, Ariat, and Wrangler – all brands we distribute along with many others.
- Tyndale was voted the #1 AR / FR clothing brand based on priced-right products.
When it comes to quality, comfort, price, and value – critical requirements identified by survey participants – Tyndale clothing scored extremely well and outperformed all other brands when rated for price and value.
- Tyndale was among the top 3 service providers that manage AR / FR clothing programs.
We’re known for the extensive services we provide to companies AND wearers, including user-friendly online ordering, individualized delivery, comprehensive reporting, dedicated account management, wearer-specific support, professional embellishments, and much more! The survey confirmed our unparalleled service with high marks in these categories:
- THE choice for a single-supplier solution: Tyndale received the highest ranking for product selection, outperforming all other service providers. When you select Tyndale as your supplier, you receive an all-inclusive clothing program with strict budgetary control, customization, and quick delivery of a wide selection of innovative men’s and women’s products – all under one roof!
- Ease of ordering (online, phone, or chat): Once again, Tyndale received the highest ranking. Our online ordering site is efficient, secure, and user friendly and our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm ET, to assist wearers via phone or chat.
- Highly Rated Website Experience: Survey respondents rewarded us with high ratings for our sophisticated, easy to navigate website. It’s optimized for mobile access, making it quick and convenient for users to make purchases in the field as needs arise.
- Customer service and quick response: Tyndale ranked second out of eight leading service providers in this category. Dedicated support from a team of professional and knowledgeable representatives comes standard in a Tyndale program.
- Industry expertise/technical resources: Tyndale received the highest ranking in this category. We are a trusted thought leader in our field and serve as active participants in organizations like ASTM, NSC, EEI, and IEEE that maintain responsibility for establishing standards that impact worker safety.
- Quick delivery: Tyndale tied for the top ranking, with the other six service providers evaluated trailing well behind. Our deep inventory – $35M on-hand – at our distribution centers in Pipersville, PA and Houston, TX ensures that workers receive their orders quickly.
- Women’s products: Tyndale took the top spot in this category too. We provide women with access to one of the largest selections of AR / FR product lines designed specifically for them.
We want to thank all that participated. We value your opinions as we work to continually improve upon the products and services we offer.
Already in a Tyndale clothing program? Login at TyndaleUSA.com to browse your company’s catalog and place an order for everything you’ll need to stay safe this year. Looking for an item that’s not in your company’s catalog? Reach out to your supervisor, safety contact, or clothing program coordinator to share your feedback.
Don’t have a Tyndale clothing program? Shop with us at TyndaleFRC.com, and discover a next-generation solution that cuts costs and eliminates headaches while expanding service, product choice, and access to innovation. Reach out to a National Account Executive today and begin building a catalog of items customized to your company’s unique requirements.