As we look ahead to 2022, we’re also looking back at the highlights of 2021. We recently recapped our viewers’ favorite blog articles and most-watched videos this past year. But what were the most popular Tyndale products of the year? Our inventory planning experts dug into the data:
Top Men’s Products of 2021
- Utility Cargo Pant (K215T): This classic style was made for the jobsite – with plenty of pockets, durable double needle outseam stitching, a professional appearance, and dual hazard AR / FR protection, its popularity shows that it’s tried and true and ready to work as hard as you do.
- Regular Fit Flex FR Jean (M24MT): The AR / FR fabric blend for this lightweight denim jean includes elastine – allowing it to flex with you in a way past generations of work jeans could only dream of. With standard five-pocket styling and a regular fit, it’s also known for its modern fashion wash, which makes it easy to look and feel good both on and off the jobsite.
- Hi-Vis Long Sleeve T-Shirt (M034T): Since its introduction in late 2020, this shirt has quickly risen in the ranks. Made with a comfortable FRMC® brand fabric and 3M 5535 reflective tape, this shirt is a popular choice for ANSI 107 Class 3 compliant AR / FR protection. It features the classic rib-knit collar and cuffs and a handy left chest pocket.
- Layer 1 Long Sleeve T-Shirt (M010T): The soft and inherently flame resistant jersey-knit AR / FR fabric used to make this base layer is second to none. It’s lightweight and breathable, tagless, and features flat-lock seam construction for added comfort. A game changer from day one, this T-shirt consistently ranks among users’ favorites.
- Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt (F700T): This Tyndale style – with updated cut to fit similar to street clothing – brings everyone’s favorite sweatshirt to the jobsite with AR / FR protection. With classic rib-knit cuffs, waistband, and side gussets, plus iconic front pouch pocket and oversized drawstring hood that fits over a hard-hat, this comfortable sweatshirt is a popular choice for the jobsite.
Top Women’s Products of 2021
- Women’s Classic Work Jean (J233T): This tried and true AR / FR jean made from classic 100% FR cotton denim has always been a bestseller but proved to be especially popular in 2021. It’s a standard five-pocket jean with button closure and a flattering fit that sits 1” below the natural waistline.
- Women’s Utility Cargo Work Pant (K213T): With two front pockets, two set-in back pockets with flap and concealed button, and two cargo pockets with concealed button flaps to keep things handy, it’s no surprise that this cargo pant is a go-to staple for the jobsite. Made from an AR / FR cotton and nylon blend, it boasts double-needle outseams for durability.
- Women’s Versa V-Neck Long Sleeve Shirt (J0WMT): Made from an AR / FR cotton and spandex blend that wicks moisture away, this shirt has been a popular addition to our Versa collection. It features a high v-neckline, curved hem, and center back flatlock seams to optimize fit. In its first year in program catalogs, this recent addition to the Versa collection has quickly become a favorite in the field.
- Women’s Versa Flex Jean (M22MT): This lightweight and breathable jean features mid-rise fit, straight leg, five-pocket styling, and modern fashion wash. It’s made from an AR / FR denim with built-in flex for comfort and ease of motion. Introduced in late 2020, this style quickly rose to the top of the charts in 2021.
- Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt (J023T): This T-shirt is known for being both flattering and comfortable to work in. It’s made from a 100% AR / FR cotton that wicks moisture away, and features a left chest pocket, classic rib-knit collar and cuffs, and long tails.
These ten styles are only a small sampling of the quality, comfortable AR / FR dailywear styles for men and women available in our Tyndale collections – including several new AR / FR options introduced in 2021. Click here to explore them all, and consider adding these items to your company’s catalog.
Already in a Tyndale clothing program? Login at TyndaleUSA.com to browse your company’s catalog and place an order for everything you’ll need to stay safe this year. Looking for an item that’s not in your company’s catalog? Reach out to your supervisor, safety contact, or clothing program coordinator to share your feedback.
Don’t have a Tyndale clothing program? Shop with us at TyndaleFRC.com, and discover a next-generation solution that cuts costs and eliminates headaches while expanding service, product choice, and access to innovation. Reach out to a National Account Executive today and begin building a catalog of items customized to your company’s unique requirements.