In addition to our comprehensive blog series and resources dedicated to FRC Safety During COVID-19, we’re providing resource information about the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. The information includes links from a wide variety of resources offering guidance related to the flame resistant clothing industry. We hope that you find this information helpful as you continue essential business operations and respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
- TyndaleUSA has created an extensive collection of COVID-19 assets – which includes blogs, videos, flyers, and other AR/FR materials related to COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers general information to the public – everything from how to protect yourself to symptoms to data on US cases to information on keeping communities safe.
- The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) has created a detailed coronavirus resource center that includes links to interim guidance and other resources for preventing exposures to, and infection with, the novel coronavirus.
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) revamped their homepage and added a variety of industry fact sheets related to COVID-19.
- National Safety Council (NSC) has a broad array of resources with everything from state-specific links, to information on the post-pandemic workplace as well as employee well-being resources.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) offers a COVID-19 Safety and Health Topics Page. This page is updated routinely and includes general information on preparing your workplace for COVID-19, and control and prevention guidelines.
*Disclaimer: Tyndale is providing links to the information below as a one-stop resource. We have not fully vetted the accuracy of the information included.
We hope that this information helps to keep essential business employees safe and knowledgeable on how to protect against the virus. Tyndale continuously monitors COVID-19 and will update this post as necessary. Stay safe and check back often for further updates and new blog posts on how to keep yourself and others protected during these unprecedented times.