Drum roll, please! We are excited to introduce our new Factory Store, in Concord, CA. Thanks to this new store, workers in CA have easy access to the quality arc-rated flame resistant clothing (FR) clothing they need to stay safe on the job – AND the option to buy American-made – right in their own back yard.
We are also proud to offer FR clothing by other leading suppliers, plus benefits other local suppliers can’t match:
- All Tyndale FR clothing is stocked on our shelves – with Factory Direct pricing
- Wide selection of large sizes (3XL-5XL) and women’s FRC, including a full line of American-made products.
- On-hand inventory of FRC by Ariat, Bulwark, Carhartt, Wrangler, and more
- Corporate accounts and managed apparel programs available, with in-store service
- Family-owned and operated, certified woman-owned
- 30 years of industry expertise, offering a complete online FR Safety Library and technical consultations
Located on Pacheco Boulevard, in Pacheco, CA, our new store is 2,000 square feet in size and features a brand new, first-generation space. The store is housed in a free-standing building that has a unique history as a former card room and tavern, and features abundant parking – with plenty of parking space to accommodate large utility and work trucks. It is conveniently located near several large electric utilities, refineries, and other workplaces requiring FR clothing in the area – lending easy access to Tyndale’s quality, comfortable FR clothing for men and women.
This store joins our other Factory Stores in Williamsport, PA, Midland, TX, and Oklahoma City, OK. Stay tuned for updates on our locations at TyndaleUSA.com, here on our blog, and on social media!
Watch our brief video to learn more about our family of Factory Stores:
Already have a managed program with Tyndale? Our Factory Store also functions as a Service Center for our managed apparel programs, lending your workers quick and easy access to Company-approved FR clothing. In fact, workers can visit the store to try on and purchase Company-approved FR items against their allowances, taking advantage of same-day take home on non-logo gear or placing orders for logo’d apparel. Purchases made in-store feature the same pricing, spend control, OSHA audit trail, and reporting functionality as items purchased through the online ordering website, paper catalog, or by phone through our customer service team.
Don’t live near one of our Factory Store locations?
No matter where you are, access to Tyndale FRC is only a click away.
- If your company has a Tyndale-managed FRC program, just log on at TyndaleUSA.com – by selecting “Login to Company Managed Account” in the upper-right corner– to order from your company’s custom catalog.
- If you aren’t part of a managed program, no problem! Just visit Tyndaleusa.com and select “Shop Retail” in the upper-right corner to order from our wide selection of FR clothing by Tyndale and other leading providers. And be sure to bookmark us and return often – all items offered on this site are in stock and available to ship quickly!