This is the second post in a three-part series looking back at our top products of 2015. In our first post, we highlighted a sampling of our most popular products of 2015. In this post we will explore a few of our Best Rated Products of 2015, and in our last post we will revisit some of our Most Exciting New Products Introduced in 2015.
At Tyndale we work hard to develop products that workers want to wear. But we don’t stop there. In the interest of continual improvement, we introduced product ratings and reviews on our online ordering website for managed programs in 2012. This tool is just one of the ways we collect end user feedback and use it to optimize our product line.
This tool has also been powerful for our customers, enabling workers to choose products based on peer feedback and the opinions of others like them. Product ratings and reviews can be found on the item detail page in the online catalog, directly below the product image—mirroring the online retail experience workers are used to off-the-clock. After receiving their shipment, users can contribute their own ratings (using a 5-star scale) and reviews for products they ordered.
So what are some our customers’ favorite Tyndale-made garments? A few of the highest rated arc-rated flame resistant (FR) garments from Tyndale’s product line in 2015 were:
- Premium Lined Zip-Front Hooded Sweatshirt (F724T), made with 14oz FRMC® lined with 11oz FRMC® Waffle Knit: It’s no wonder this warm, cozy lined zip-front hoodie is a crowd pleaser–boasting an average user rating just shy of 5 stars! Beyond comfort, this sweatshirt provides HRC 2 arc flash and flash fire rated protection and is complete with front patch pockets and an oversized drawstring hood to accommodate a hard hat.
- Freedom™ Field Coat (K659T), made with 9oz Amtex® (pictured at right): A favorite amongst our staff, this coat brings a classic, patriotic style known for its form and function to the jobsite. Adapted from the classic field coats worn by the U.S. military, our version has the added protection you expect from FRC—protecting against both arc flash (HRC2) and flash fire. Users love its wealth of pockets! Not to mention an average user rating of nearly 5 stars.
- Premium Microfleece Vest (M695T), made with 14oz FRMC® Microfleece: This comfortable vest is designed with your favorite off-the-clock clothing in mind. It’s one of our most versatile pieces, making a great outer layer in in-between temperatures or middle layer when layering for cold conditions. It wicks moisture away to dry while providing HRC 2 arc flash protection and plenty of pockets for storage.
- Tattersall Work Shirt (M125T), made with 7oz FRMC® Chambray (pictured at right): Tyndale is Proud to Protect with this shirt, which was the first plaid work shirt to feature the plaid pattern woven into—rather than printed on—the fabric. It’s soft to the touch, delivers a professional appearance, and inherently flame resistant. The Tattersall Work Shirt provides HRC2 and flash fire rated protection—and an average rating of 4.68 stars.
- Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt (F700T), made with 14oz FRMC® Fleece: You might recognize this sweatshirt from our first post [link when URL available] featuring our most popular products of 2015! With more than 300 ratings averaging over 4.5 out of 5 stars, it’s also one of our most-rated items. With an oversized hood designed to fit over a hard hat and a front pouch pocket, this sweatshirt protects workers with HRC2 arc flash and flash fire protection.
Be sure to check out the other posts in our series to explore some of our:
See Something You Like? Interested in a Tyndale Managed Program? Visit us at www.TyndaleUSA.com or call 800-356-3433 today!