This is the first post in a three-part series looking back at top Tyndale-made products of 2015. In this post, we highlight a sampling of our most popular products of 2015. In our next post we will explore some of our best-rated products of 2015, and in our last post we revisit some of our most exciting new products introduced in 2015.
Welcome 2016! 2015 was a busy year at Tyndale. We went Landfill Free at our headquarters offices and primary distribution center, celebrated the one year anniversary of our Houston Distribution Center, opened our third Factory Store in Williston, ND, shipped more orders than ever, grew our workforce by creating new jobs, and implemented online service enhancements that deliver an updated user experience, interactive resources customers can use to find the right product fit, and streamline returns and exchanges.
2015 was also an exciting year for Tyndale-made arc-rated flame resistant garments (FRC). As we hit the ground running in the new year, let’s pause and look back at a few of our customers’ favorite products of 2015.
A small sampling of our most popular Tyndale-made garments in 2015 include:
- Broken-In Relaxed Jean (F290T), made with 14.25oz FRMC® Denim: This tried-and-true pair of jeans provides comfortable HRC 2 arc flash and NFPA 2112-certified flash fire protection. It boasts the standard five pockets plus a side rule pocket, wide leg openings to fit over boots, and triple needle construction for durability.
- Summerweight Canvas Pant (M295T), made with 9oz FRMC® Lightweight Canvas (pictured at right): This canvas pant is lightweight and breathable, with a loose fit through the seat and thighs for comfort. Cell phone and utility pockets help to make this pant, which delivers HRC 2 arc flash and flash fire protection, a homerun.
- Classic Button Down Work Shirt (K196T), made with 7oz Amtex®: This traditional work shirt is popular with workers who need HRC 2 arc flash and /or NFPA 2112-certified flash fire protection. It fits true-to-size and features two chest pockets with button-down flaps and two-button cuffs. Triple needle main seam construction ensures this shirt is worksite ready!
- Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt (F700T), made with 14oz FRMC® Fleece (pictured at right): When you’re looking for comfort and warmth, nothing beats a hoodie! With an oversized hood designed to fit over a hard hat, this sweatshirt makes a great outer- or mid-layer while protecting workers with HRC2 arc flash and flash fire protection. Rib-knit cuffs, waist band, and side gussets lock out drafts while the front pouch pocket helps keep hands warm between tasks.
- Classic Henley Shirt (M060T), made with 7oz FRMC® Lacoste Knit: This three-button Henley with rib-knit collar and cuffs is breathable and moisture-wicking for comfort. It has extra long tails to stay tucked while doing overhead work and offers a left-chest pocket for storage. It’s no wonder this classic HRC 2 and flash fire rated shirt is so popular!
Remember: all Tyndale-made FRC is proudly Made in USA!
Stay tuned for the next posts in our series to check out some of our:
And, in 2015 we helped companies gain compliance with the new OSHA 1910.269 and shared a wealth of other valuable information through this blog. As 2016 gets underway, don’t miss our top 10 blog posts of 2015!
See Something You Like? Interested in a Tyndale Managed Program? Visit us at www.TyndaleUSA.com or call 800-356-3433 today!