At Tyndale, we are dedicated to conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner through conscientious action, by fostering awareness and accountability, and by continually seeking new ways to improve our practices.Read our Sustainability Policy Statement
OUR GOAL IS
to minimize our impact on the world around us.
We pursue this goal by:
Monitoring our stewardship efforts, as well as our waste accumulation.
Conserving natural resources
Seeking out environmentally friendly products and services
Implementing projects to help our employees understand and easily engage in greener activities at work and at home
Teaching employees specific actions to reduce, reuse, and recycle, while instilling a sense of accountability
Maintaining appropriate response programs where required by legislation and where significant health, safety, or environmental hazards exist
Communicating our environmental commitment to clients, customers, and the public and encouraging them to join us in this commitment
Please watch our video to see our commitment in action and learn about some of the unique ways we strive for sustainability.
Tyndale Sustainability Policy Statement
At Tyndale, we believe that we have an obligation — to our members, our communities, our customers and the environment — to operate our business sustainably. Our management is responsible for enabling members to contribute to our environmental objectives and to implement this policy.
Operating our business sustainably has been a core value at Tyndale from its inception and this commitment is embedded in our sustainability guiding principles:
- Creating healthy, collaborative and innovative work environments
- Reducing operational costs and increasing productivity through thoughtful resource conservation and waste reduction
- Driving profit responsibly
- Fostering a culture of involvement in sustainability through member education and engagement
- Report results of our sustainability program to members, executive management and other stakeholders, minimally once per fiscal year