From plastics to pigments to perfume, we rely on the chemical industry to supply products that make our lives better and our economy hum. But it’s easy to forget that the processes involved in manufacturing those chemicals can subject workers to many hazards, including chemical and flash fire explosions. In such an event, the clothes on your back represent your last line of defense, when all other safety measures and precautions have been unsuccessful in preventing an incident. That’s why you want to put your trust in a Tyndale managed flame resistant (FR) clothing program.
Tyndale’s managed apparel services are tailored to take the hassle out administering a flame resistant (FR) clothing program that supports compliance with industry standards. Our turnkey service allows employees to shop from a custom catalog of company-approved items and eliminates costly back-and-forth with multiple suppliers and employees who are often distributed across several locations. Tyndale is your single point of contact for all questions, changes, and issues, allowing you to focus on your professional responsibilities.
Our programs include the following customizable, value-added services to help provide convenience and protection:
- Custom catalog and online ordering for Company-approved FR clothing
- Extensive FR clothing selection for men and women, including a wide range of Made in USA options
- Product warranty
- Industry expertise and compliance resources
- FR clothing training and onsite fittings for qualifying locations
- Spend enforcement with employee-direct audit trail
- Comprehensive customer service and support
- No-hassle, no-charge returns, exchanges, and straightforward repairs and alterations
- Flexible reporting and invoicing
- Individualized delivery to the employee’s home or work location
Tyndale knows that even the simplest chemical process is not really simple at all. Which is why we offer a full line of flash fire rated products to help protect against the dangers of chemical explosions inherent in the chemical manufacturing industry.
Tyndale has the flexibility to provide a uniform look for all your employees or offer a wide selection of approved garments. Here are some of our products:
- FR Lab Coats
- Comfortable, Breathable HRC2 Shirts
- FR Cargo Pants and Jeans
- FR coveralls and disposable coveralls
Our staff of experienced safety professionals stays educated on all the latest standards, regulations, and products, so you can trust us to not only provide you with the best products, but the most current safety information.
In fact, Tyndale proactively communicates product developments, new technologies, industry news, and safety topics through our account management teams, regular newsletters, in our online comprehensive FRC Safety Library, and on our blog. Tyndale’s active involvement in the industry organizations establishing safety standards and test methods – lends us an unmatched ability to lead compliance with changing industry standards.