MANAGED APPAREL PROGRAMS
Tyndale is a leading manufacturer and distributor of arc-rated/flame resistant (FR) clothing specializing in providing managed apparel programs to leading corporations. We deal directly with employees for ordering, individual delivery, customer service, and returns, exchanges, and repairs so you can focus on your professional priorities! By relying on Tyndale to manage your FR clothing program, you realize cost savings, while offering garment choice - a key driver of employee satisfaction and compliance.
Why should you choose a Tyndale Managed FR clothing program?
When you partner with Tyndale, you’ll have access to:
- Custom catalog and online ordering for Company-approved FR clothing
- Extensive FR clothing selection for men and women - including Made in USA options – with warranty
- Industry expertise and compliance resources
- FR clothing training and onsite fittings for qualifying locations
- Spend enforcement with employee-direct audit trail and reporting services
- Comprehensive customer service and support
- No-charge returns, exchanges, and repairs
Our intimate familiarity with FRC fabrics, garments, and standards has been developed through 35 years of active involvement in the industry organizations establishing safety standards and test methods - lending Tyndale an unmatched ability to lead compliance with changing industry standards. Tyndale is not only well-versed on the standards that impact worker safety, but an active participant in organizations like ASTM, NSC, EEI, and IEEE that maintain responsibility for establishing those very standards.
Whether you choose to offer your workers a dollar based allowance to spend on FR clothing, or a pre-determined allotment of clothing items, Tyndale offers you and your employees a user-friendly experience driven by choice, quality, and unmatched customer service. Tyndale will work with you to create a custom catalog of the items you approve for your program. And online ordering for Company-approved FRC is quick and easy. We deal directly with employees for ordering, individual delivery, customer service, and returns, exchanges, and repairs so you can focus on your professional priorities.