Tyndale is a Women Owned Enterprise
Since 2007, Tyndale has been a Women Owned Enterprise as certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) – the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. Tyndale is proud of this unique distinction as part of our overall commitment to diversity.
At Tyndale, we share a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness that guides the way we work and do business. We believe in the competitive advantage that results from the energy and value each of us brings to the workplace. We create an inclusive and diverse environment by learning from the best, building the skills to succeed, and rewarding results.
In 2007, majority ownership of Tyndale transferred from Tyndale’s founder, Dale Whittenberger, to Gail Whittenberger. At that time, Tyndale became a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise under the California Public Utilities Commission.
Tyndale’s status as a WBE is a unique differentiator that we are proud of.
TYNDALE SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PROGRAM
Tyndale’s policy is to attain the maximum practicable spending levels with diversity suppliers. Our sourcing and procurement process enables qualified suppliers to compete for Tyndale’s business opportunities. Use the following as guidelines to position your company for favorable consideration:
- Competitive and value-added capabilities
- Proven track record and references
- Financial Stability
- Quality Processes (i.e. ISO 9000, TL 9000, or equivalent)
- Understanding of Tyndale’s businesses
- Core Competencies which match Tyndale’s business needs
- Responsiveness to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Technological capabilities
- Third-party Diversity certification, if registering as a Minority, Woman, or Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
Tyndale reserves the right to select suppliers who will participate in its procurement process. Tyndale cannot and will not promise to transact business with all suppliers.